In a coded question, instead of seeing the answers in the pulldown menu, all of the choices are undefined and one is jr:itext('ninguna') where ninguna is the concept name of the response. I believe this happened after I changed the type from purcforms to javarosa, though I'm not 100% sure. However, now if I place the global property back to purcforms, nothing changes.
I see the undefined both in the Preview pane in the Form Designer and in the actual form when I go to a patient and click on Form Entry. I also tried to being in different locales es_CL, es, and en_UK, and the same thing happened in both locales. Finally, I tried it in Chrome and Firefox and same thing.
This was in OpenMRS Version: 1.6.2 Build 16603 with XForms module 22.214.171.124
Email discussion is here