The attached illustration is for discontinuing an existing order of any type.
The user is signed in and is on a patient's summary/ dashboard.
There is an existing active order
- By clicking on "Discontinue" no longer associate that order with the patient
- Confirm if the user wants to discontinue the order
- Yes, continues the actions
- No, closes the alert box
- For the throw a way UI, use a default reason so that the user doesn't have to enter it
- When a user clicks discontinue, submit the request to the server(could be via ajax) and the controller code should do the following:
- Create an encounter on the fly to set on the DC order
- Call OrderService.discontinueOrder