Affects Version/s: OpenMRS 1.9.0
Fix Version/s: OpenMRS 1.9.1
I have the following set of modules:
- UI Framework
- UI Library (depends on UI Framework)
- App Framework (depends UI Framework and UI Library)
- Kenya EMR (depends on UI Framework, UI Library, App Framework, Metadata Sharing, HTML Form Entry)
Everything was running fine, and I uploaded a new version of App Framework. This worked fine.
Then I uploaded a new version of UI Framework, and I got the errors that:
- Kenya EMR failed to start because: Not all required modules are started: org.openmrs.module.uiframework 1.2, org.openmrs.module.htmlformentry 1.9.1, org.openmrs.module.appframework 1.0, org.openmrs.module.uilibrary 1.1, org.openmrs.module.metadatasharing 1.0.7. Module: Kenya OpenMRS EMR Module
- App Framework failed to start because: Not all required modules are started: org.openmrs.module.uiframework, org.openmrs.module.uilibrary. Module: App Framework Module
However UI Framework and UI Library are in fact started.
Perhaps we have a bug in our code that determines module startup order that only becomes an issue when we have multiple layers of dependency?