Currently the description of the choice says:
- MySQL is currently the only supported database for running OpenMRS in test mode.
- Install to a Virtual Machine or different Machine from your production installation to avoid overriding any existing settings.
- Ensure that the database executables for the test server are on the system path
- Ensure that there is an established connection between the test server and the one to copy from data
- This can take several hour or minutes if you have a fairly large database
I think that 2, 3, and 5 are no longer relevant. And it has to mention the release testing support module.
Also, change the wording of where it asks for your password from "Enter your username and password for the production system" to "Enter the username and password of a superuser on the remote system you want to fetch data from. (These will be used once and not saved.)"