Uploaded image for project: 'OpenMRS Core'
  1. OpenMRS Core
  2. TRUNK-2856

Update mavenization scripts to standard module layout and fix errors

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: TBD
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
    • Complexity:
      Medium

      Description

      I've only tried the mavenize-module-9_openmrs1.5-7.sh script on the htmlformentry but these were the issues I found:

      1. Mavenization scripts should produce modules with the following maven projects and subprojects:

      <moduleid> (parent project)
      <moduleid>-api (API subproject)
      <moduleid>-omod (OMOD subproject)

      Final OMOD filename should be <moduleid>-<version>.omod

      2. Values from old config.xml aren't always read correctly and have XML tags in them, e.g. moduleId may be read as " <id>htmlformentry</id>"

      3. Modified config.xml sometimes missing the ${omodHbmConfig} placeholder, should be:

      <mappingFiles>
      ${omodHbmConfig}
      </mappingFiles>

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              rowanseymour Rowan Seymour
              Reporter:
              rowanseymour Rowan Seymour
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: