Note the dependency before doing this ticket.
The current UI for Add/Edit Provider looks exactly like a quick administrative interface that follows naturally from the data model. Instead, we want to it be intuitive to the end-user.
You should be able to:
- Either link to a Person or give a Name
- we should probably use the terminology of "link to a person"
- Give an Identifier
- Show provider attributes
- This will require merging some trunk revisions to the providers branch, so it's fine to skip the attributes for now.
When adding a new provider you should have the option of linking to an existing person or specifying a name.
Once the provider has been saved, you have to be more explicit about linking/unlinking if you want to switch between link-to-person and name. When editing an existing provider:
- if it's linked to a person, then have an "unlink from person" button which hides the person selector and shows the Name text field. (The action doesn't actually happen until you click save.)
- If a name is specified, then have a "link to person" button, which hides the name text field, and shows a person selector widget. (The action doesn't actually happen until you click save.)
(This is in the providers branch.)