Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.9 Road Map Sprint 1
We need a create/edit visit page. (Think of this as the equivalent to the Edit Encounter page. It doesn't need wonderful UI design, at least not in this first pass.)
It should allow:
- Create a new visit (support taking initial values for patientId and other parameters from the request, so we can easily have an "Add Visit" button on the patient dashboard)
- Edit an existing Visit
- edit all properties except for Patient
- Add an existing encounter to the visit
- Remove an encounter from the visit
- Void the visit
- If an encounter is voided, the only action available on the page should be to unvoid it.
- Include a link back to the patient dashboard when possible.
See the mockup for all this.
Create a VisitValidator class, used in the controller for this page.
Make the visit column in the patientEncounters portlet link to this page.