Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: OpenMRS 1.6.0
Minor changes to the now deprecated reporting code. These are needed for existing PIH Rwanda reports to work with 1.6.x.
- Incorrect restriction. This should be relationshipType instead of relationship. An exception is thrown.
- Added Calendar so dates can be computed in the velocity expressions.
- Fixed Person.toString -> Person.getPersonName().toString(), which causes their name to be displayed as an id like "Person (id = 124454)".
- Added comma's to separate Drug names and Relationship names.
- Added the ability for reports to pass in parameters like "stateList=375".