Recently I needed to use the anyPrivilege parameter of the
openmrs:require tag and I got this error:
Looking at src/web/org/openmrs/web/taglib/RequireTag.java (1.5.x branch), I found that the getter/setter functions for the anyPrivilege field are named getAnyPrivileges and setAnyPrivileges (note the "s" at the end of the names).
Just in case, I renamed them to getAnyPrivilege/setAnyPrivilege, recompiled, redeployed and the error message was gone.
Looking at the code at trunk, I noticed that these functions have the same name and I suspect that this problem may appear in 1.6 too.
I've attached a patch agaisnt 1.5.x.