Build a new dropdown component which is configurable via props.
This component should act as the following components depending on the props passed.
- Simple dropdown : allows picking a single element.
- Disabled dropdown.
An extra task would be creating a multi-select dropdown, which is not required for this particular task but you are welcome to attempt it!
- Should allow passing a set of options with keys for identification. Study the HTML Select element.
- Component should expose props to handle on change events to retrieve the selected option key.
- Follow OpenMRS design theme - colors, fonts, icons. Use Material design icons if needed and available.
- Follow the instructions at the repository (especially the Gitflow workflow) and the OpenMRS pull request tips.