Create a button component that can show different behaviour depending on passed props.
Create a component that can be used as the following;
- Normal button
- Submit/ Okay/ Yes button
- Cancel/ No button
- Deactivated button
- Flat button with low prominence (this is subjective - I'd go for a button without a background colour).
- Component should expose props to handle on click events.
- All buttons must allow entering a text value as its label.
- Follow OpenMRS design theme - colors, fonts, icons. Use Material design icons if needed and available.
- Your suggestions are welcome.
- Follow the instructions at the repository (especially the Gitflow workflow) and the OpenMRS pull request tips.